Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wah!

So, I have a place! I was informed this morning that I got the house that I applied for in Yarraville, which is a freaking palace compared to some of the dumps that I've looked at for around the same price. I can't believe it, there are thousands of people looking for places at the moment! If this house was in Brunswick or Carlton or Northcote or anywhere I've been looking, there is no doubt in my mind that it would have been $50 more a week, and no doubt flooded with hundreds of people for open inspections. I'm not kidding, all of the houses I looked at in Brunswick had at least twenty to fifty people looking at them. Gah! Stupid people moving down for uni!

But I have my house, now, thank the gods above. I was so stressed about about not having a place for when Ash gets here, and worrying that I'd spend the whole Hobbmeet freaking out over that sort of thing, but it's all sorted! Yay!

Not to mention the Big Day Out on Sunday! I finally, finally, finally get to see Muse! Ah, I've been bouncing about that alone for a week. And Jes and Q and Daisy! Freaking fantastic! I can't wait to see them again!

In short, everything is worked out. Everything is wonderful, actually. To think I actually stressed out about all of this...

4 Comments:

At 10:01 pm, Blogger Richelle said...

Hooray! Dad told me this morning.
Did you go to pride march? I was looking for you!

chelle.

 
At 2:17 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Yay, Em! Awesome news. So glad you 'n' Ash have a nice pad. :)

And so jealous of you seeing Muse... but also extremely pleased for you getting to see them. I'd better be hearing all about it in intricate detail. *shakes fist in mock threat*

Have the most brilliant time!

 
At 5:57 pm, Blogger Ata said...

Hooray! Gotta House! Hooray! Have a loverly time with Jes & Q & Daisy, too.

 
At 7:23 am, Blogger No said...

Congratulations on the new place!!*winks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home