Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just for Now

I totally had a magnificent post organised with fun iTunes games and everything, and then the computer sneezed and I lost the damn thing. Grumpy about that.

Anyway, writing has been good to me the last couple of days. I managed to pull a short story out of the air and actually get about 2000 words of it out last night. It felt so good to type away and just know exactly what I was going to write next. I love that feeling. I'll clean it up a bit and see what happens with that.

Also? I've been writing smutty drabbles on the train in the morning. Blame Telanu and her Devil Wears Prada goodness.

4 Comments:

At 2:43 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Mmm. You can't beat a nice bit of smut. *wicked grin*

 
At 11:54 am, Blogger Jess said...

Hee, Devil Wears Prada slah? Oh dear.

 
At 11:55 am, Blogger Jess said...

Ahem. Slash even. But slah could work for that movie. "It's slaaaaah, darling".

...going to leave now.

 
At 12:38 am, Blogger Emma said...

Miranda/Andy! Yay!

Smutty smutty goodness. Near-canon smutty goodness.

I'm such a smutmonger...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home