Monday, April 16, 2007

Drunkness

Massive drunken afternoon yesterday. It was Helen J's birthday/housewarming/fun party of all kinds. *grin* Cherry decided to appropriate 10 bottles of wine from work, and there was slabs and slabs of beer... No wonder I got completely shitfaced and ate my bodyweight in BBQ delights.

I had a brilliant time (apart from one minor glitch in which emotion whacked me over the head and made me closet myself away for a bit of a teary. Was rescued and looked after and everything was fine in the end.)

There was a piano, and me and a few others trying valiantly to sing Seasons of Love as it should be sung (Mama by far outstripped us all, congratulations...) and improvised mojitos (I love having a bar manager as a close personal friend) and excellent conversation and Rock and Roll dancing and pissed phone calls...

It was totally worth me waking up half-dead, missing my train and having to catch a cab to work...

2 Comments:

At 6:50 pm, Blogger Q said...

Comment just to make you happy. Yay for drunken phone calls.

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger Emma said...

See, I'm not a loser... *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home