Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Little Things

You know how you sometimes get messages from people that are obviously meant for someone else? Yeah, that happened to me twice today. The Emma brain-saturation point must be higher than usual...

I've been sick for the last week, so therefore have been very slack on the blog updates, but all I would have typed was 'I feel like a cadaver that's been beaten with a dirty great stick', so you didn't miss much. Apart from the fact that I clocked Ultimate Spider-man on my friend's PS2. Hurrah!

Oh, and good news on the writing front. I had a major, huge revelation about my book that's going to make it a gazillion times better. Whew, thank bob, because I was horribly stuck and depressed about it. I'm going to have to make some major changes, but it needs a massive overhaul anyway. Actually quite pleased with myself about that. I love it when my half-asleep brain comes up with spectacular ideas. Good brain.

Also, Harry Potter movie tomorrow! Yay! I made the mistake of watching Prisoner of Azkaban with Ash all snuggled up in bed with the laptop the other night. Yeah, you don't want to be in a situation like that with her when Snape comes on the screen. She was pretty much like Q while we were watching Muse. Red-faced, giggling occasionally and staring with a predatory grin fixed onto her face. It was scary! Man, what she's going to be like during those Occlumency lessons, I don't know... (PS. Professor Snape is a Sexy Bitch.)

I also found out that the cool store in Yarraville sells iron-on letters! I wonder if Karl will let me wear a t-shirt with 'Lesbian' written on it to work... Hmm. I was going to make Ash an 'I heart Snape' shirt, actually. For obvious reasons... Well, I still need to iron-on my BSG patches. Yay for nerdy glee.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 pm, Blogger Q said...

She was pretty much like Q while we were watching Muse. Red-faced, giggling occasionally and staring with a predatory grin fixed onto her face. It was scary!

Hey! I wasn't anything like that! Stop spreading these slanderous lies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home