Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Neglect!

Wow, haven't posted for ages.

Well, I didn't see Silverchair in Newcastle, but I had an awesome time anyway. (I did see Wolfmother being interviewed at the airport, which I suppose was something...)

Ash left on Saturday, so I'm pretty much in a Pit of Woe. But it's a little one, so it's not too bad.

Also, I'm wanting to get some more writing done. *itches for a pen* Might go to bed and make some notes like I did last night.

Q's coming to visit tomorrow! And hurrah for an unorganised update!

8 Comments:

At 7:23 pm, Blogger * said...

EEEEEK! I just got your voicemail from about a week ago, who needs a girlfriend when you've got friends like me? But seriously, very sad news, I feel it requires a drink.

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Goddamnit, I wish I was in Melbourne.

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Yes, let's have a drinky drink. Want to hit the piss on Thursday or Saturday night? Q's arriving in Melbourne this evening, and we're quite prepared to go nuts.

Oh, I'll call you. *grin*

And Jes, Melbourne will be desolate in your absence. *sniff*

 
At 9:35 pm, Blogger * said...

I second that, about jess that is, oh alright, and the drink.

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Poor Emsie. *passes strawberries*

English strawbs, no less. Totally delectable at this time of year. Definitely a cheer-up remedy.

 
At 2:36 am, Blogger Q said...

Ooooh, lovely, Sky. Thank you.

I maintain that the best strawberries I ever ate were in Finland. Seriously.

But thank you. *grin*

 
At 2:36 am, Blogger Emma said...

Erm, that was me, Em. Stupid logins!

 
At 10:46 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Heh heh. Q is welcome to some strawberries as well...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home