Monday, May 29, 2006

Eat Your Swedes!

Yes indeedy, I finally got around to finishing my podcast, so now you may listen to my dulcet and harmonious tones whenever you feel like it. I believe I made it an mp3, so it should be pretty good for the old dialup users.

I think it turned out fairly well, but please excuse the horrible static noise that my stupid microphone is making. I tried fiddling with the plugs and changing the sound levels, but I think it might actually just be shit. (The stupid thing will buzz when I'm not making a noise, so it's not feedback. Help, ye sound engineers!)

Erm, what else? It's my first go, so don't beat the hell out of me. If you would be so kind.

Have a listen, it's ever so fun.

And does anyone know how I can put a link to it in my profile container? I tried but it kept coming out underneath it for some reason. Don't all bow to my computer skills at once...)

And thanks to Dale for telling me about Jellycast!

2 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger No said...

twas great emma and the noise is not that terrible, even if a bit annoying in the beginning but then you don't notice it anymore really.

sorry i have no sound engineers skills and i've just got up so my mind is still a bit blurry now but maybe Dil or Indy would know something?

 
At 7:49 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Oh, twas wonderful! And Rian heard no noise. Where was the noise?

More, more! Encore! Potatoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home