Thursday, June 01, 2006

Scribing

Today I got something creative done. I'm fairly happy with the beginning that I came up with, although it's the third of this particular piece that I've attempted. It still doesn't seem strong enough. My idea seems to be the kind that is easily forgotten and quicky grows stale. Perhaps I need to look through my notes and see what else I can come up with.

It's been a bugger of an idea from the start, really. First it was too complicated and vague to organise, and now that I've set it out a little, it's even more difficult to actually write. I can feel my characters sitting there, all lifeless and drab. It's rather annoying, actually.

I must go and look through my notes and see if I can find that inspiration that I left somewhere.

Not only is this still a pain in the proverbial, but I'm getting these little nagging ideas about other projects that I could work on. They all seem terrible when I actually stop and think about them, so maybe it's just my unconscious mind giving me distractions or something.

Must focus! Must write well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home