Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Home!

The first thing I saw when I walked through the gates at the airport was Mum snorting coffee out of her nose as she saw me. That, and the hand-painted pillowcase reading 'Welcome Home Emma!'

I love my Mum. *beams*

I've been walking around all day on a complete high. I'm home and I'm safe and I have my own room and clean clothes and home cooking and...

I think I've hit a wall, though. I'm going to go and get into my very own bed and crash.

I'll update on the flight adventure tomorrow.

*falls asleep at the computer*

4 Comments:

At 6:02 pm, Blogger Ata said...

What a welcome - a sign AND snorted coffee. You lucky thing.

Welcome home M!

 
At 11:01 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

It is where the heart is, after all. :)

 
At 2:43 am, Blogger No said...

Glad you made it sound and safe. Welcome home Em!

 
At 10:49 am, Blogger keppet said...

Is she still collapsed at the computer? For the "tomorrow" mentioned never came...

Should we worry?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home