Monday, November 27, 2006

Clip

Taking a break from the usual, I thought I'd throw a clip in here. (Sorry Jes. *grin*) Just because I think it's pretty.

Oh my god, how stunning is Amy Lee in the new Evanesence clip, 'Call me when you're sober'? I adore this song, and when I watched the clip for the first time, I was quite blown away. That dress is gorgeous! I was rather a fan of hers in the Seether clip for 'Broken', but I am seriously impressed by this.

So have a look and tell me what you think, eh?

Here!

Edited to post Emano's link instead.

3 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Why are you apologising? I shouldn't be the only one doing music posts.

But I can't actually watch that, cause my computer hates the link, and that entire site, for some reason. *heads off to YouTube*

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Emano said...

Try this one then:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2763433?ns=1

Why the wolves? And why does she seem so friendly to Table Boy at the end?

 
At 12:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i love Evanescence. I think that woman has a real great voice and she's singing so right to me!

I had not seen the video tho, so thanks for that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home