Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy 302 to me!

Yeah, totally missed the boat on my 300th post, so this can be a mini-celebration instead. Urm, there won't be any singing or dancing, I'm afraid... I don't know, maybe I could juggle?

Anyway, anyway. Back to the point. I've been far too busy and important to blog lately (no, that's not true, I'm not important at all) but things have been pretty unexciting. I was going to blog about seeing a Midsummer Night's Dream the other night, because it was really, really good, but I somehow forgot and never caught up. Sorry about that.

At least I can tell you about last night. Swatch launched a new watch (Global Thinking) which was apparently launched simultaneously over five continents, and our little Collins Street store got to be part of the fun. It basically meant that our poor store manager was running around crazy for a few days, and that a whole bunch of people rocked up to be presented with raffle tickets (watches and club memberships) and a whole lot of food and drink. Which I (and one other person) was in charge of. Best job of the night, I say, for we got to drink beer (imported from Amsterdam, no less) and sneakily munch on some chips and sushi inbetween getting people tipsy. Much fun. There was even a whole lot of cute little cupcakes with red icing and little white crosses on them. Aww. I took home a hell-load, as we had heeeaps left over.

I think the guy in charge is going to take us out to dinner or something soon. Hurrah for Swatch, I say!

And now that all of my major assignments are done for now, I should actually have time to blog. Hurrah. *grin* And happy 302th to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home