Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Mmmmm, happy.

Well, it's been a series of excellent days, lately. I've decided that I'm not going to worry about finding a flatmate (as this seems almost to have been taken care of already. Or, at least, a few people getting back to me with potential have made me stop freaking out.) Also, I think I've let go of being horribly upset that Ash will be leaving soon. Yes, it's going to happen, and I shouldn't spoil the time we have left by collapsing into a pile of tears all of the time.

I don't know why I'm so stupidly happy. I just am. Maybe it had something to do with going out to that 21st the other night. Haven't really been to a party where I don't really know anyone for a while. It was very good fun, actually. Oh, and I'm sure the fun of last Thursday (apart from the horrible notice from the VEC, which should be sorted out, anyway) had something to do with it.

Maybe it's been the fact that I've been able to sleep in lately. How I do adore a good sleep in, especially when you can wake up and have a nice warm cuddly snuggle with your love. Mmm, yay.

Or maybe it's because I managed to spend pretty much all of Sunday writing. OK, so it wasn't anything I'm going to be showing to all and sundry, but it was really good to be able to just write all day.

Of course, there's always the possibility that it's all to do with my tax return. Mwahahaha, I seriously thought I wasn't going to get anything this year! Hooray for almost a grand! After stressing out so much about money lately, it's so good to be able to relax a little. (Well, as soon as it hits my account, of course.) Yeah, see, I am a horrible person to be joyous over something like cold hard cash.

And I'm looking forward to hanging out with Kate! Hooray!

Yep, I feel quite marvellous, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home