Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Last Minute Entry

First day back at Swinburne today, and it was great. Looks like this semester will be heavy on production, which is lots of fun and an area that I want to improve in. Also, I'm being encouraged to put together a demo which will hopefully get me some of that sweet, sweet voice-over work that I want.

Also, Muse! Ah, glorious Muse! I. Am. So. Excited. Especially as they've started playing Unintended at concerts again... *beams*

And, I've fixed a piece that I've been tinkering with the last couple of days. It's so much better. Ash is so awesome for feedback.

Time for bed, then.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 am, Blogger Erica Ridley said...

Also, Muse! Ah, glorious Muse!

LOL. Yay for Muse! Love them and sadly missed them when they were in my neck of the woods.

 
At 11:22 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Poor you! They really are awesome live, you know. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home