Saturday, March 04, 2006

All Packed Up

Or very nearly, at least.

My huge bag is almost full, and I still have things on the line! Probably shouldn't have packed so many socks.

All I have to pack now are the random things, like cords and CDs and my camera, most of which will be going in my carry-on. I'm taking rather a few things that I really shouldn't:

  • My juggling balls.
  • A box of cards I got as a present.
  • My fountain pen.
  • My lucky dog collar.
  • Half my DVD collection.
  • My Blue Sun hat.
  • Too many socks.
  • A tube of Vegemite.
Ah well, I'm sure it'll all come in handy. Or perhaps I'll re-pack when I've got my things off the washing line. Either way, it's a fairly good start.

And I've just realised that this could be the last time I post from this computer! Sean is taking care of it. My preciousss...

7 Comments:

At 9:10 am, Blogger biped said...

You can never have too many socks.

But according to some, the one thing that you should always pack is a spoon.

 
At 10:02 am, Blogger keppet said...

What about a towel? Never travel without a towel.

(Not to be confused with a trowel which is of limited use).

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Oh yes, I will pack a towel if I can possibly fit it in... I have -no- room in my bag. It's completely crammed. But I cannot ignore wisdom and forget a towel.

 
At 8:01 pm, Blogger Jess said...

What, no TimTams?

I do hope you'll be accepting emergency postal rations as well. ;)

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Yip! It is made by KRAFT?

And it is YEAST!

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Oh yes, Timtams. In all the excitement, I'd nearly forgotten! I'll get some tomorrow!

But I certainly will be accepting emergencies... *grins*

Nothing wrong with Vegemite, Rian!

 
At 2:14 pm, Blogger academiannut said...

Nothing right about vegie-mite, either.

It's a taste you have to grow up with, I guess.

Or you aussies have been lying all these years when you pretended to like the stuff. Yup, I'm going with that theory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home