Sunday, March 12, 2006

Swedish Things


So, we went for a walk around the Old Town in Stockholm today. It was about -6, but I think I'm actually getting used to it. Scary. Anyway, I took a million photos, and it's going to pain me not to be able to put them all on here, but here we go, anyway.

This is the main street, obviosuly. Most of the buildings are that pretty orange colour, although some are red or yellow, too. That seems to be the standard around the suburbs as well. It was so pretty! I couldn't stop taking photos!

I'll put some more up when this internet connection sorts itself out.

3 Comments:

At 5:55 am, Blogger keppet said...

On tenterhooks.

 
At 6:10 pm, Blogger myo said...

"Apoteket" ... on the building ...

apothecary?

 
At 4:26 am, Blogger Emma said...

Indeed. Good spotting, Myo.

*passes 10 points*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home