Friday, December 01, 2006

Yes!


I did it! I won! Well, when I say I won, I mean that I managed to type the required amount of words. I still think I was justified in buying comic books to celebrate.

Now, here's where I hit you up. They're just a tiny bit short of their mark on donations this year, so if you want to help me celebrate and you have an extra $10 laying around, pop over to www.nanowrimo.org and donate. I've donated, and I'll be throwing some more money at them soon. Yeah, alright, it's mostly because I want the bad-arse 'Writer' tattoo. But it's for a good cause, and promoting art for art's sake, so if you feel like it, go for it!

Congratulations to everyone who won! And to everyone who gave it a shot, good on you. I reckon you're awesome for giving it a bash.

5 Comments:

At 6:53 am, Blogger La Tulipe said...

Congratulations, Emma love!

 
At 12:15 am, Blogger Ata said...

Hooray for M! Hooray for M!

 
At 3:45 am, Blogger biped said...

I'll echo the hooray for Em, despite the fact that she just called me an un-awesome literary looser. Or should that be awenone?

 
At 11:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, you're awesome too, Biped! Extremely so! Especially since you granted me the wonderful gift of a Richard Cheese CD...

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Skywolf said...

Well done, Emsie. :) Go you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home