Saturday, November 10, 2007

And I'm Done!

!

!!

I'm finished the course! I'm not completely covered in stress (as I have been for the last two days - and stock take at work today really didn't help...)

I've just been out for a wonderful meal with my Uncle and Cousin, who I never see, and the meal was just glorious (Trenta Cucina, you're the best, Ash and Kate know what I'm talking about, remember the banana lasagne, guys?) And wine! Tasty wine!

And I sent off an email that officially marked the last thing I had to do for my course! I'm done! It's actually starting to sink in, now... Wow, I'm so happy that I'm finished, in a way, because I feel like I've learned so much and met so many awesome people, and I'm sort of over doing mountains of work...

Aaaah, I've been a ranty ball of stress (which is pretty rare) for the last two days, but now I'm magnificent.



Huzzah! I'm done! I'm finished! Celebrate with me!

4 Comments:

At 9:41 am, Blogger Emma said...

Thanks Emano!

*does a victory dance*

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger Jess said...

It went so quickly! Congratulations, Em!

I shall celebrate by rocking out to Hysteria some more. Heh heh heh. Yeah, I just got off the phone to you - fuck this DVD is good!

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger H said...

Yay!

Done is always great!

May it result in some awesome opportunities!

 
At 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who,s a clever girl ?
LOVE your MUM xxxx
I'm proud of you Emma Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home