Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Birthday Bliss

In honour of my 23rd, I'm going to post something that is very special to me. This, my friends, was one of the greatest moments of my life. Go ahead, watch, and you shall see.

Muse, performing Bliss in Sydney.



If you listen at 0.36 you can actually hear Q and I screaming (nay, screeching) at the top of our lungs. We'd heard the opening notes, looked at each other (with faces like this: !!!!) and immediately let forth an almighty squee. Oh, and there we are again at about 3.03. And 3.27. And this video was taken from the stands.

Just watch those balloons tumbling over the roaring crowd...

There you have it. Utter Bliss.

5 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No! Not again! You nearly killed with me this last night! *runs*

 
At 2:22 am, Blogger Hubris said...

Hi! I classify you as lucky. Other plans got in the way of the Muse show I was going to see in Canada.

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Emma said...

That's too bad, because they're fucking brilliant live. *grin*

Also, hello!

And don't worry, the Wembley DVD will help with the pain of missing them. Can't wait to see that.

 
At 6:13 am, Blogger Hubris said...

I'm only partially broken up about it... I get to see the Dresden Dolls on Jan 4th. :D

I found your blog through Amanda's and found it interesting...

 
At 10:57 pm, Blogger Emma said...

As you can tell, I went on a bit of a squee-fest about seeing Amanda.

Her blog rocks, doesn't it? I recognised you from the comments, actually. Cheers for reading, hopefully it remains interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home