Friday, October 24, 2008

Things Which are Magnificent

I'm almost positive that my computer is going to die before I finish this, but what the hell. I need somewhere to squee, and I've already done that all over the board (which sounds rather filthy, doesn't it?) and seeing as I've been the worst blogger in the world, I thought I'd revive this, just a little bit.

Actually, last night I sat down and wrote a list on the blog posts that I need to get happening soon. I definitely want to write one about good hugs/bad hugs, and one about writing and things like that, and possibly one about my new-found adoration of guitar.

But right now, I have Diorama playing (yes, still - Tuna in the Brine right at this second) and it's just adding squee to squee. I don't even know why, but I'm for some reasons stupidly, amazingly, astonishingly happy right now. And it has been this way for a couple of days, actually. Things are all falling into place, everything seems to be sorted out, I'm on the verge of roiling in a creative extravaganza, and work is going to be insane for the next couple of months (but challenging, which is perfect!).

So... I don't know. There's no specific reason why I should be breaking into grins every few minutes, no reason at all for sheer exuberance to be bursting out of my skin, but it is. And that's actually a pretty marvellous feeling. Ah! I almost feel like I can't sit still! But everything is so fucking wonderful!

Right, perhaps I should go to bed and read for a while. Because, as I said, my computer will die, and I don't want to lose all of this...

What a happy return to blogging this is... Hurrah.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 am, Blogger transparency said...

Bouncy and creative indeed *grins*
Welcome back to the world of blogging.

 
At 9:33 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Thank you, Merlin! It is very good to be back!

...and I'm sure that it'll be even more fun when I have a working computer...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home