Monday, January 05, 2009

Small Points

Here we go:

- Tran got his MacBook today! It is only slightly more amazing than mine. He is currently wrangling his 14,000-song strong iTunes into submission. I wish him luck.

- I've been steadily working through Muse albums tonight, just to see what they sound like with headphones, running from the new computer. The answer? Absolutely fucking stunning. Crystal. I'm hearing things that I've never heard before. Especially in Black Holes and Revelations, actually. My god, is that album well-produced.

- I ended up working on a poem for a few hours today. I have some of the ideas behind it crunched into poetry form, but somehow I'm struggling to make it work in words the way it all kind of flows nicely in my head. I have notes. I will keep working on it. It makes me infinitely happy to be working on poetry.

- I was having creative little flights of fancy all day, today. Ideas for short works and poetry and even a couple of random bits of dialogue. God, it feels good to have things coming to me again. And I'm working them!

- Muse uploaded an awesome version of Fury from the Royal Albert Hall. Go watch.

- Yoga really is good for me. I should do it more often. Mmm, stretchy.

- I'm going to finish this off by posting what I have on my desktop right now, because it is a pretty image that I wish to share. Check it out:

Amanda Fucking Palmer! Punk Cabaret is Freedom!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 pm, Blogger Tran said...

That's 14752 songs I'll have you know and it was completely pain free...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home