Sunday, December 21, 2008

Negligence

Oh my, has it really been two months since I updated this? Why yes. Terrible! It's strange, I only get the urge to blog when things are generally smiles and sunshine, which they certainly are right now. I don't know if it's being well after the whole virus extravaganza (and if you know me whatsoever, you've heard enough of the gory details, I don't need to go into that) or if it's the sunshine, or the fact that I feel fucking fantastic about, oh, pretty much everything right now.

It's really, really good. Ah.

I could be silly and put it all down to having a new computer. Oh, MacBook, my aluminum love! Perhaps I should write it a sonnet or something...

On that note, here's something I banged out this morning. It's completely unworked, no judging.

--

Tomorrow, tomorrow -
Shall everything continue like this?

This is all that I want.
This is everything I have.

I soar, I burst, I am everything I need.
And I am more, more than I know, more that I can encompass
More and higher and better.

This is purity, now I know.
And in knowing, I revel and spin and near transcend
Anything from the lack or the old times
For they are blown away by sheer fullness of being
And I am radiant.

Drill it into me, I'll take it and laugh.

5 Comments:

At 9:35 pm, Blogger Kerith said...

that is beautiful x

 
At 11:25 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Thank you, Kitten. *bows*

 
At 8:53 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Emmmma, you should write more poems. I miss your poems (for they are good, oh yes indeed).

Heh. Remember that whole creative project thing? Oh the failure! Did you even make it through one week? I certainly didn't.

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Thanks Jes. I'm just about to post some more, actually.

And yeah, my creative pursuits died when my computer did. No excuse, really, as I can very well go and write in my sexy red Kikki K journal, which I have been...

I don't know, for some reason I need a screen to write poetry. No idea why. But I'm working on more, so that's kind of good.

 
At 12:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful post however I was wondering if you could
write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it!

Also visit my blog :: low carb bars

 

Post a Comment

<< Home