Friday, July 10, 2009

Well, Fuck You, I'm Self-Publishing

I've finally sat down and picked out a selection of poetry, which I will eventually release in the form of a wee little zine, to be sold at Sticky. I'm excited! I'd hoped to put one together with a friend from Deakin in the past, but that never really ended up happening. But! This should be quite fun - even though it will likely be printed out in secret at work and then stapled together in my kitchen. But I sort of love that such things are possible, and that I actually have a fantastic little outlet with which to promote my work.

I'm just after someone to give me a bit of a hand with the content. I'm not too sure what to include in the final version.

Any volunteers?

3 Comments:

At 9:13 pm, Blogger Kerith said...

great idea my love!

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Is that you volunteering? *grin*

And yes - you should do it, too!

 
At 11:57 am, Blogger narahuhr said...

MGM Resorts Ltd. Company Profile | Joliet, Illinois
Find 강원도 출장안마 company research, 고양 출장샵 competitor information, contact details & 광양 출장마사지 financial data 세종특별자치 출장샵 for MGM Resorts Ltd. of Joliet, IL. Get the latest business insights 고양 출장마사지 from

 

Post a Comment

<< Home