Thursday, July 02, 2009

Yet More Boundless Enthusiasm

Fuck, I'm in a good mood. With all of the changes that have been happening lately, it has all been a bit all over the place, but... I don't know, now that I've conquered my cold, I'm starting to beam again.

There are just so many possibilities! And so many things that I can learn and discover! God, so many things have worked out for the better lately. This, despite the fact that two very special people are moving away. That still kills me a little. But of course I'll see them, and hell, excuse for a road-trip, right? (Canberra and Sydney, I hate you!)

But ah! Work is so much better that I almost want to laugh aloud thinking about it. I will never ever work in a job that makes me that miserable ever again. And I really couldn't take it. Now? I'm so fucking happy and dedicated that it's almost unbelieveable. And I have a boss who will guide me toward ever-more-interesting projects and developments.

And I have new music. God, Regina Spektor makes me happy. I should do a song-by-song post of her new album. Next entry, I will.

I am so happy. I'm just so happy.

(And Regina Spektor should be my celebrity girlfriend.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home