Monday, January 15, 2007

Abodes, etc

I have been so slack lately about updating the blog... Sorry. I've had barely any internet access at all, seeing as our phone isn't working, and it's all geared towards looking for a house. I think I'm going to turn into a full-blown house perve like my dear Grandmother. She will literally walk through building sites to peer into half-finished houses...

Anyway, it was her birthday yesterday, so I got up hellishly early and came up to Castlemaine. There was food, there was wine, there was cake. It was all rather good, actually. The night before I went to the Corner Hotel in Richmond to catch up with an old friend... and watched amateur wrestling while I was at it. It was hilarious, my uni friends kept on screaming randomly into the crowd, while men in very tight pants pretended to deal out some serious pain. Heh. How amusing.

But most of all, I'm house hunting. Boring stuff, although there might be a murder or two along the way. There are so many people looking! I'll need to thin the ranks...

2 Comments:

At 2:51 pm, Blogger Ata said...

It gets like that when you're looking at houses. Good luck!

 
At 1:02 am, Blogger Q said...

I have faith that you'll find something. Especially if you start bumping off the competition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home