Monday, December 18, 2006

Argh! I GOT IN!

I got into the Swinburne radio course! I got in! I got in! I can't believe it as I type it. I was seriously setting myself up for not making it in. I was sure that I wasn't going to make it. They only take about 20 people a year, and a whole lot of people go for it. Holy fuck, I can't believe it! I got into the course! Me!

I got the call as I was down the street getting myself a pie. The girl in Alfa recognised me and asked how I liked Yarraville. That was so nice, aw. And then the call! As soon as he said his name, I wigged... I almost said 'Just tell me!' and he offered me a place and I yelled 'Hooray!'

And then I started crying... Why am I being such a silly girl? I seriously laugh a little and cry a bit every time I think of it. I seriously can't believe it. I got into it. Yay! Yay! Yay!

More about the party and putting Jade on Neighbours later. I'm going to celebrate with some BSG.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

9 Comments:

At 3:31 pm, Blogger H said...

Hey! Congratulations!

When does it start?

 
At 7:13 pm, Blogger Jess said...

Hee, your excitement is bordering on scary. But damn that is just so cool.

 
At 6:55 am, Blogger skittledog said...

Woo! Seriously, well done you. Now I just hope it totally kicks arse.

Look, I even aussie-ised my speech for you.

 
At 10:26 am, Blogger Emano said...

Congratulations, you girly girl.

 
At 3:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

H - It starts in March, I think. Yay! Or possibly the end of Feb. I'm yet to get all of the info, as it has been sent to Mum's house.

Jes - Oh shush... *is faintly embarrassed* It's because I spent so much time thinking I wasn't going to make it!

Skits - Oh, and I do appreciate your Aussie-ness. *grins* Does that mean you'll drink a VB on my behalf?

Emano - Why thank you. *grin*

 
At 7:10 am, Blogger skittledog said...

...depends on what a VB is.

If, as I suspect, beer...no.

 
At 2:20 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Your instincts are serving you well. It's the most disgusting beer ever made, but beloved by bogan everywhere.

Get a Coopers into you instead.

 
At 2:25 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That. Is. So. Frigging. Cool.

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Chloe! *grins* Yay, it is, isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home