Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Mmmmm, Red.

If I ever have money at some point, I am so getting me one of these:



How could I not own a red iPod? Besides, the battery on my green mini (Lola) is giving up, and I don't think she's going to hold out much longer. I know, I know, why would I go back for more when one iPod has slowly died on me? Because I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that they've made them better than the older ones.

Not only that, but the 8gb version will cost about the same as my old 4gb. I'm not greedy, I don't need a million gig. Even four is plenty for me. I only listen to six or seven albums most of the time anyway. But a little more room might be nice.

...and it's red.

4 Comments:

At 6:10 am, Blogger transparency said...

Red ...
Disigned just for you, Em ! Go for it.
*hands lotto ticket*

 
At 12:21 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Heh heh heh, thank you, Merlin!

 
At 5:35 pm, Blogger H said...

My old one still working great, maybe you just got a bad battery.

 
At 5:01 pm, Blogger daisy said...

You know the 8Gb nano costs the same as the 30Gb ipod?

But it doesn't come in red, and one must have one's priorities in order, yes? *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home