Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Sprinkle of News

The house hunt continues. I was rather upset the other day, as a beautiful, affordable, wonderful place in Brunswick West was stolen right out from under my nose. A damn shame, too, it was a lovely house, and in budget. In case you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm looking for a place for Ash and I to live in when she comes over, which will be on the 1st of Feb. Extremely excited, and somewhat nervous about actually getting a place, but I'm hunting around, and it's looking fine at the moment.

I'm actually in a surprisingly good mood, considering I've spent the morning running around for Centrelink and looking for work (and a house.) I had a massive Hobbling inspired giggle on the train a little while ago when listening to OMWF. You know, the 'Understand we'll go hand in hand' part in 'Where Do We Go From Here?' Yeah, I totally lost it over us all doing that when we sang it in the NY apartment. How many of us actually struck a pose and did a face? *snigger* Maybe it was just me. Fed has photos, right?

6 Comments:

At 10:51 pm, Blogger Q said...

No mention of our passionate kiss? I'm heartbroken. And easily forgotten, apparently.

I had a total Hobbling moment earlier tonight, but now I can't for the life of me remember what it was. I remember trying not to laugh though, because then I'd have to explain it... *racks brain* Arrrgh, that's going to annoy me now.

And because I can't be bothered posting another comment on the previous post - yay for Muse. I now have all four albums on my computer/iPod. I keep getting obsessed by new songs! My obsession du jour is 'Plug in Baby', because... guh. It's so good... so good... I can't stop listening. I keep getting all shitty whenever I hear 'Starlight' on the radio though. I'm all "Hey! That's the song *I* love! It's not allowed to be commercial and popular! Stop liking my song, casual non-obsessive non-Muse fans!"

I think you may have broken me. I heart Muse. I heart you for introducing me (forcing me to listen) to Muse. And I heart Sky for introducing you to Muse. The cycle continues...

 
At 5:14 am, Blogger keppet said...

How long is Ash coming over for? Is it on a visa?

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger Emma said...

No mention of our passionate kiss? I'm heartbroken. And easily forgotten, apparently.

Hah, yeah. I think people thought we were actually going kiss then... Heh. Oh Q! *grin*

I think you may have broken me. I heart Muse. I heart you for introducing me (forcing me to listen) to Muse. And I heart Sky for introducing you to Muse. The cycle continues...

Aahaha. Gloat. But still, I fucking love that you love them. Hurrah! That means we can have a big Muse afternoon. *grin*

See, I'm all obsessed with Bliss. I adore that song beyond reason. And I totally get like that when the radio plays Muse. They're my obsession! Mine! *grin*

Oh, and I've just got my hands on a DVD burner, so that DVD should be at your place very shortly. And it's so so so good. Really, amazing.

How long is Ash coming over for? Is it on a visa?

Six months! Yay! And yes, she has a working visa, so she'll be looking for the employment. She can support her lazy perpetual uni student girlfriend.

 
At 6:40 pm, Blogger myo said...

1st of February ...
gosh that's getting very close!

 
At 2:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brunswick West is the shit. Everyone I know who lives that way has a huge, awesome house at the same price as shitty houses in Brunswick proper. I heart Brunswick West.

Also, you should sign up for this temp agency and get some office work:

http://www.dlaconsulting.com.au/

I did a week of work for them last year, and at Christmas they sent me a $50 Coles Myer voucher! I wasn't even on their books anymore!

 
At 9:42 pm, Blogger Emma said...

Hey Chloe, cheers for the link! I actually ended up getting some work with Artistic Catering. They basically send people to wait at various events and such. The money's pretty good and the work is a piece of piss. Eeexcellent.

And Brunswick West is the shit. Coburg looks like it has some pretty great places too, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home