Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A Big Bloody Happy Birthday to Meee!

Totally selfish post. I just wanted to prance about and be a happy creature, for I am having a very fine day indeed. One could say that itn is quite marvellous, actually! Even though I was repeatedly woken by text messages and phone calls this morning, beginning at the ungodly hour of 7am, at least they were nice messages... Hooray. I possibly shouldn't have stayed up late watching the Muse Absolution DVD, but it's so amazingly good with my headphones. For cheap ones, they rule. I actually got the shivers a few times. Such amazing musicians. Mmm, Muse.

So far today, all I've done is potter about in my PJs and checked my email and the board. Nice and slack to begin with, I think! I did sit outside in the backyard for a little while, which was lovely. Just a nice amount of sunshine versus shade, a nice breeze and pretty birds. And the soundtrack of the morning has been the Scissor Sisters, and it's impossible to sit still when the new album is playing. *rocks out, in a glam rock way*

I'm having an awesome birthday so far. Yay! This is brilliant!

Oh yes, and my flatmate has a scanner, so be prepared for many photos of little Emma when I get some from home. Heh, some even have pigtails and dresses.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 pm, Blogger myo said...

Pigtails and dresses!
Wow.
I'm really looking forward to seeing that.

Happy birthday to youuuuu.

 
At 6:21 am, Blogger Skywolf said...

Glad you had such a fab day, Em!

Birthdays rock. *grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home